The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
- Carry out daily chemical analysis following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Calibrate and maintain equipment used for laboratory analysis
- Attend to regulatory agents and customers on official inspection and audit visits
- Report inconsistencies or variations from set standards
- Ensure strict safety procedures and food quality control checks
- Maintain laboratory records and inventory for supplies and reagents.
- BSc/HND Food Science/ Industrial Chemistry/Food Sciences and technology/Laboratory sciences or equivalent experience/education combination.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of work related experience.
- Knowledge of relevant food product legislation, standards and chemical safety. (GMP, GLP, HACCP, ISO, are added advantages and desirable)
- Independence and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good team working skills
- Analytical skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548781 to apply for this job .