The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
- Ensure materials are received as specified on approved Purchase Order
- Ensure timely documentation of receipts in appropriate records as stated in the SOP
- Ensure that delivery documents are dispatched to designated departments for payment processing
- Ensure materials are issued promptly upon presentation of approved requisition/work order
- Ensure that monthly, quarterly, annual stock take arid variance reconciliation is conducted
- Monitor reorder levels to avoid stock out
- Ensure that storage space is well utilized, organized, labelled and kept tidy
- Ensure periodic stock reports are sent to the Store Manager and relevant parties
- In-depth Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Planning and organisation skills
- Meticulous attention to details
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good team working skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Firm stickler to policy
- BSc/HND/OND in Accounting, Finance, Economics
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
- Knowledge of SAP can be an advantage
- Previous Store management experience
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover Letters (with the job position included in the subject line of your e-mail).
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548779 to apply for this job .