Fula - Established in 2014, Fula is one of the more prominent real estate companies in Africa. We have a presence in Abuja, Lagos, Port harcourt, Kano, Ghana, Kenya and South Africa. The company incorporates proven, professional state of-the-art techniques specializing in the marketing, listing and selling of new and resale luxury homes, residential communities, condominiums, home sites, undeveloped land and commercial and investment opportunities. The company aspires to provide the ultimate experience for today’s modern consumer, using a unique contemporary style and total passion for connecting people with property.
- We need a Senior Accountant to join our Accounts Department and handle major reporting and reconciliation duties for the company.
- The Senior Accountant will be responsible for heading the finance department and reporting directly to the Managing Director.
- We need a professional with inherent leadership qualities and the attention to detail necessary to ensure accurate reporting in all areas.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Prepare accurate and timely financial statements in accordance with our established schedule and with input from the rest of the accounting department
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
- Review all inter-company transactions and generate invoices as necessary
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Delegate financial responsibilities to accounting team
- Conduct regular ledger maintenance
- Ensure the company’s compliance with FIRS policies
- Maintain a regular accounting of funds
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or any relevant discipline (Master’s preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 3 years’ experience in accounting or related position
- Must be chartered
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548775 to apply for this job .