Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently, we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
- planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
- responding to breakdowns
- diagnosing faults
- repairing equipment
- supervising engineering and technical staff
- obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- managing budgets
- maintaining statistical and financial records
- 8-10yrs maintenance experience, some of that experience should have been in an Oil &Gas production environment
- Electrical Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer, BSc, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548765 to apply for this job .