Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently, we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
- His primary duty is to ensure the integrity of personnel and equipment involved in the Project.
- The CDR is to act as “Eyes & Ears” for the Company with regard to offshore operations and ensuring that required standards (IOGP, IMCA and Company), work procedures and management of change are followed by the Diving Contractor.
- He ensures that all relevant certifications and IMCA DESIGN of the diving system are in date and that any close-out from those audits have been carried out.
- He ensures that any close-out actions from the CTR qualification audit by LSO/UWO have been carried out; that all diving personnel are holding IMCA recognized certificates and their medical exam and logbook are up to date.
- He is o/b the Diving Support Vessel (DSV) during the diving spread and crew mobilization.
- He is accountable for ensuring that the Contractor efficiently executes the approved scope of work in accordance with the approved procedures. He optimizes the work planning.
- He ensures That the Diving Contractor is correctly applying the approved diving Emergency Response Procedure.
- He plans and monitors the necessary diving accident related drills to be carried out during the operation.
- He maintains a constructive relationship with its partners and the diving-CTR.
- He remains on the vessel until all divers have completed their observation period (bend watch) after decompression.
- He sends daily reporting to the CSR/RSESD to be included in the COMPANY DPR (consolidated by the CSR).
The CDR is holding as minimum:
- The IMCA Diving Supervisor (Air and/or Sat) certificate (2 years of experience in the position of an IMCA supervisor)
- The diving systems auditing and assurance training course certificate
- The client worksite representative training course certificate (in accordance with IOGP Guidelines)
- The GSES (Worksite Safety and Environment Management) training and other RSES related courses certificates.
- A valid OPITO Bosiet or FOET + CA-EBS
- A DPR (Department of Petroleum Resources) Offshore Safety Permit
- A valid international Annual Medical Fitness Certificate
- Diving Represenative, Diving Supervisor, HSE, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548764 to apply for this job .