Ultra Media Solutions is an ICT firm with core competencies in Web and Mobile Application Development, Enterprise Applications, Interactive Multimedia and Social Communities. We develop innovative, high impact, cost-effective communication tools to help client’s business solutions
- We are looking for Web/Mobile Application Developers that will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users, as well as translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application.
- You will also design the overall architecture of the web and/or applications and evolve it to ensure maximum performance and stability.
- Develop Web and Mobile applications.
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Train and mentor next-generation of Web Application Developers.
What we are offering
- A driving seat in the fastest moving sector in the Web and Mobile App Solutions industry
- A chance to hone your skills within a close-knit, flexible work environment, spread across various disciplines, teams and limitless boundaries
- An opportunity to work in a great learning environment
- The work tools to get the job done efficiently
- The support to learn, grow and advance your career, including training,
- A multi-tiered remuneration & bonus structure that will reward your effort and achievements
- An opportunity to lead the team of young and dynamically creative Web and Mobile Apps professionals
Skills and Qualifications
- Python, PHP, Laravel PHP, C++, JQuery, MySQL, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, MongoDB and Mobile Application Development (iOS & Android Apps Development).
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. Interview date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates by email.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548744 to apply for this job .