Elevantix Consulting Limited - Our client, a manufacturer of diesel generators and is a part of a well established, diversified business group in Nigeria.
- Work on the assembly line, follow instructions, diagrams and blueprints to work on the assembly of diesel generators.
- Carry out fault diagnosis and carry out forward planning on assigned work/projects.
- Ensure high level of productivity in work assigned.
- Ensure spares or materials lists are compiled in good time for work assigned.
- Ensure all resources allocated are safely and securely stored while in possession and ensure that they are returned good order.
- Ensure that all actions are compliant with the quality, health and safety standards of the company.
- Knowledgeable in the combination and use of any number of the tools, including punches, hammers, wrenches, cutters, clamps, callipers, pliers, templates, moulds, paint sprayers, or welding equipment and other electric or gas-powered machines.
- Must have excellent vision, coordination and dexterity to deal with handling and manipulating materials and parts.
- Able to focus on the task at hand and pay attention to details.
- Technical school certification or an associate Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- 3-5 years' experience in maintenance or assembly of power generating equipment.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548740 to apply for this job .