A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Reports to: Manager, business operations, COO
Principal responsibilities and accountabilities
- Heading the Human Resources Department with overall responsibility of developing and managing the welfare of all employees at Cloud Interactives Associates.
- Oversee the smooth running of all daily HR operation
- Maintain and promote best-in-class People Practices, and by extension Employee Conditions
- Regularly revamp CIA’s Compensation and Benefits provision to employees as well as Support the design of a proper benefit restructuring per grade (cash benefits and other incentives),
- Keeping abreast with Labour Laws and ensuring adherence and compliance.
- Ensuring proper maintenance of all personnel and HR related documents.
- Creating retention strategies for high potential staff/personnel.
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are up to date, legally compliant and implemented.
- Ensuring payroll is handled accurately and timely.
- Monitor and report on data such as staff turnover, references, cost per hire, training hours per employee regularly.
- Manage employee relations, conflict resolution, welfare employee services and counselling.
- Periodically Prepare & implement Employee Engagement and team building programs.
- Periodically Review all staff salaries and make recommendations for salary adjustments in consultation with Unit heads. Implement increases and promotions as the need arises.
- Involvement in all redundancy consultations and maintaining a succession plan for all units and the respective staff involved in the units.
- Understand the end-to-end CIA business processes and specifically, the work performed by each job role in the organization.
- Evaluating the relative worth of the various jobs for Job Grading and Reward purposes
- Design and periodically review a best-fit Organization Structure (with options), taking into cognizance pre-agreed Design Criteria/Principles to guarantee seamless work flow and internal efficiencies.
- Regular Compensation Study and Benchmarking with Comparator organisations, alongside Designing a framework for attraction and selection.
- Design and maintain systems for Performance Management, which include Task/target Setting, Performance Appraisal, Potential (High Potential Employees) Identification and Performance Improvement, Career Paths/Tracks, Career Progression Options, platforms for Talent Reviews, etc.
- Provide periodic summary of the company’s pay strategy for transparency to all employees.
- Define as clearly as possible, the key activities required to achieve the objectives stated above
Job competencies and capabilities
- Over 5 years of human resources experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent collaborative skill;
- Attention to detail; Comfortable working in a loosely structured organization;
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules;
- Be eager to learn;
- Masters’ Degree or any HR Certification (CIPM, CIPD, SHRM, PHRI) as an added advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Package
- Two years minimum experience of setting up an HR division from non-existent.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548729 to apply for this job .