A reputable organization seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Coordinating IT activities to ensure data availability and network services with as little downtime as necessary
- First Degree or equivalent in Computer Sciences or related field
- Post graduate qualification in ICT
- Certification in or Professional Membership of ICT or related bodies
- Certification, Membership of Health Management or related bodies
- Knowledge of Databases, Oracle, Statistical/epidemiological tools such as SPSS, Epiinfo etc.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience post-NYSC
- Minimum of 5 YEARS Experience in relevant or related field
- Attendance of related Courses/Workshops/Seminars
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548723 to apply for this job .