Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
- The Cloud support analyst will be responsible for providing first level support to cloud & managed services customers in line with Customer SLA requirement.
The specific responsibilities shall include to:
- Work with the GNOC team, Cloud operations team as well as the Managed services team in a shift system to provide 24/7 support to Cloud customers.
- Comply with support processes and procedures to ensure customer satisfaction and service level objectives (SLO) are met.
- Provide first level support for cloud customer complaints.
- Support ticket/queue management.
- Identify, recommend and implement potential improvements to service efficiency.
- Ensure quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all service arrangements.
You will be required to work closely with the:
- Technical- Operations Supports team.
- Customer Service Delivery.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Management or related engineering field is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a virtualization & cloud environment.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with Microsoft system center 2012.
- Experience working on Hyper-V and Active directory.
- Experience with Microsoft public, hybrid and private cloud.
- Experience working with Windows/Linux operating systems.
- Strong Cloud experience skills (AWS or Azure).
- PowerShell scripting experience will be an added advantage.
- Networking experience will be an added advantage.
- Certifications in Linux, Hyper-V, Windows Server, Microsoft System Centre, VMware, Storage, and other Cloud Technologies considered a plus for this position.
- Excellent customer engagement skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Demands of the job:
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to take ownership.
- Prioritizing skills.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Any application received after this time will be automatically rejected.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548722 to apply for this job .