Print Anything Nigeria helps companies and individuals succeed by promoting their business with effective print products. We achieve this by using our innovative print portal on our website as a holistic solution designed to get your Prints delivered within 48 hours.
- As a Graphics Designer, you'll be responsible for designing all of client’s print orders and also, in-house required designs
- At Print Anything, we expect you to have a basic knowledge of printing techniques which would improve your quality of knowledge to enable you to attend to clients efficiently
- Part of the primary responsibilities is to maintain outstanding customer service, uphold our Mission and Core Values, generate sales on all products.
- Design digital media campaigns that are aligned with business goals by managing end-to-end digital projects
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (website, blogs, press releases and social media uploads)
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency throughout digital media campaigns.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability through the digitally relatable content creation
- Interpretation of specific and nonspecific customer requirements. Estimating man hours required to produce a job.
- Developing design briefs that suit the client's purpose and convey the intended message.
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Collaborate with clients to determine project appropriate medium, plan production, and produce digital media samples by meeting clients to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
- Brainstorm new ideas, layouts and graphics. Create images that identify a product or convey a message. Select colours, images, text style, and layout
- Working with a wide range of media and using graphic design software
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Working closely with the Online Marketing team on concepts for online marketing campaigns. Producing effective marketing designs.
- Stay up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments
- Professionalism regarding dressing, time, costs and deadlines
- Provide reports on the team's activities and rising trends in the industry to respective line managers when due.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work. Reviewing designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- All other responsibilities as assigned and as your supervisors see fit.
- BS Degree in Computer or any related field
- Related work experience
- Extensive Knowledge of print specifications
- Not more than 26 years (at time of application)
- Abuja based ONLY!!!
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548720 to apply for this job .