Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
- The Service Management Officer will be responsible for monitoring and report service levels in line with customer contracts, as well as manage assigned accounts and relationships to ensure customer retention and increased network utilization.
Other responsibilities include:
- Serve as the primary customer contact for technical and business issues for assigned accounts.
- Manage change requests and contract renewals.
- Manage special requests like bandwidth on demand, relocation, migration, IP address requests, price reduction, additional capacities etc.
- Introduce new product offerings and features.
- Liaise with Sales, Marketing, Technical and other customer-facing functions to implement agreed SLA standards aimed at enhancing customer satisfaction and promoting loyalty.
- Effective monitoring and reporting of customer performance and utilization.
- Regular customer engagement via calls and visits.
- Schedule and attend customer service review meetings as required.
- Initiate discussions on upsell /cross-sell and refer to the Sales team.
- Follow up with the technical team to ensure timely equipment retrieval from churned clients for re-use.
- Review and reconcile qualified outages or any breach in SLAs especially upon requests.
- Continuously review processes and behaviors across all points of contact with customers to ensure optimal customer satisfaction and identify areas for process improvement.
- Schedule and execute customer service review meetings and attend customer events (as required) for assigned accounts.
- Track/monitor operational issues and follow up with assigned personnel to ensure timely resolution of problems.
- Manage the process for communicating scheduled outage/emergency activities to internal and external customer base on a timely basis, ensuring availability of accurate data for escalation.
- Perform other tasks as may be required
- Ensure customer data is updated and customer activity effectively tracked in sales force.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- At least two (2) years of relevant experience.
- Very good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills.
- Mature and able to coordinate diverse teams and functions in
- The achievement of a common goal and priority.
- Detailed oriented and able to take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Accountable and dependable.
- Strong organization skills.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office suite.
- Ability to develop an in-depth knowledge of product and service offerings.
- Ability to manage difficult situations and customers.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business
- Documents (terms and conditions, technical procedures, etc.)
- Keen attention to detail.
- High level of integrity and professionalism, especially in dealing
- With highly confidential information.
- Time and priority management skills.
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Any application received after the above date will be automatically rejected
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548714 to apply for this job .