Paramount Trading and Industry Nigeria Limited - A leading fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) Company with major presence in the South-West region of Nigeria.
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Revise company policies
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (turnover rates)
- Answer employees query about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- BSc/HND Minimum of Upper Credit in Public Administration or other related courses,
- Must be certified by the Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (IPMN)
- Minimum of five (5) years post certification experience as a Human Resources or Admin. Manager in any organization, preferably in an FMCG or related company.
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Word and Spreadsheet Application
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548707 to apply for this job .