An FMCG firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- OND, HND/BSC in Accountancy,
- Must be Proficient in Accounting Software (especially Excel, Peachtree & Tally)
- Applicant must have at least 5 -10 years cognate experience with a medium or large scale company or group of companies.
- ACA, MBA in Finance Management or other relevant qualification will be an added advantage.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548706 to apply for this job .