Westfield Consulting Limited - Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward-thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery have made us the first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
- To manage a team of Welfare staff and be part of a Senior Leadership Team working with the House Manager.
- To manage the staff team working hours, overtime, annual leave, achievement of targets and completion of restricted budgets to ensure accurate and appropriate spending takes place.
- Overseeing the daily management of the facility and staff members working at a house.
- Aiding with budget creation and management.
- Work in partnership with the House Manager to ensure proper maintenance of the residence.
- Be practically involved and deliver hands on services and delegate project support within all Welfare staff team.
- Allocate priority tasks and enable a supportive working environment.
- Negotiating with outside contractors, suppliers and other staff.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Must be a female, 40 years and above
- Degree in Business Administration, Hotel/Hospitality Management or relevant field
- At least 3 years proven work experience as a House keeper in a Hotel, Hotel Manager or similar role
- Outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail
- Full knowledge of house management systems and procedures
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Basic bookkeeping and accounting skills
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion with personal and confidential information
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Broad knowledge of household items and their care. Etc
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548695 to apply for this job .