Westfield Consulting Limited - Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward-thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery have made us the first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
- Devise cost-efficient strategies in providing satisfactory welfare packages for the household.
- Maintain accurate records including service user files, database and monitoring reports within expected time-frames.
- Attend to all welfare requirements of Management and their residences.
- To encourage and foster a spirit of community and cooperation among employees and employer through induction, social events and other activities, so that individuals are sensitive to, and aware of, the need for cooperation and conduct which befits the household.
- Attend meetings with the Vice Chairman when necessary to give regular updates.
- Promote and enforce good order and discipline by proactively supporting staff welfare and lead on liaison with other staff support services, as appropriate.
- Investigate domestic breaches and implement disciplinary procedures.
- Work in partnership with the Housekeeper to ensure proper maintenance of the residence.
- To manage your staff team working hours, overtime, annual leave, achievement of targets and completion of restricted budgets to ensure accurate and appropriate spending takes place.
- Negotiate and manage all contracts, supervise work including screening and overseeing outside vendors.
- Set the household standard and responsible for the training, and ongoing management of staff required to meet the service needs of the household.
- To ensure compliance with health and safety policies and procedures in liaison with the Safety, Health and Environment Unit, as appropriate.
- Ensure systems and policies are in place to secure and enhance the entire well-being of the household.
- Tracking Budget Expenses, Staffing, Quality Management, Managing Processes, Organization, Coaching, Communication Processes, Disciplining Employees, Motivating Others.
- Manage work schedules to meet deadlines.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Must be a Male, 40 years and above
- Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource, Hotel/Hospitality Management, or Hotel and Catering or relevant field
- At least 5 years proven work experience as a Hotel Manager or similar role
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Senior Executive Assistant or in other secretarial position
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent Planning and Budgeting Skills
- Good knowledge of compensation and payroll management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to stay calm and on-task in high-stress situations
- Experience with office management software
- Attention to detail.
- Outstanding leadership skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- High level verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion with personal and confidential information
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548694 to apply for this job .