Platlex Packaging LTD is a leading manufacturer of highest quality polyethene and polypropylene packaging.
As one of the pioneers in the industry, it is our constant endeavour to ensure the highest quality products at the most competitive rates.
The firm adheres to quality guidelines in all stages of production.
A thorough inspection during production enables us to provide tailor-made solutions to the customers' requirements.
Our people are at the core of our business and we continue to develop our organisational capabilities and foster and retain the best talent.
We invite you to look through our requirements and send us your CV if you are interested in working with us.
- We are looking for a skilled Marketing Staff/ Sales Representative to perform a variety of marketing, sales, and financial tasks.
- This includes keeping records updated, preparing reports and reconciling customers.
- You will also run customers to customers processes business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts.
- A successful Marketing Staff/ Sales Representative should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers.
- Ultimately, a successful Marketing Staff/ Sales Representative will ensure that the company’s daily product functions run accurately and effectively.
- Provide accounting support to the Marketing department.
- Ensure accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in the database.
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel.
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas.
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws.
- Constantly update job knowledge.
- Proven accounting and marketing experience, preferably as a receivable clerk or payable clerk.
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to relate to intending customers.
- Good communication and customer relation skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548689 to apply for this job .