Ascension Legal Services (ALS) is a highly specialized Tax Litigation, Corporate Commercial, Legal Advisory, and Arbitration Law Firm in Nigeria.
We provide world-class strategic tax legal solutions to our multinational and national clients.
We are focused on providing qualitative internationally acceptable legal solutions with track records in tax litigation support & Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
Our team of Lawyers who are trained within and outside Nigeria are members of professional bodies.
In the bid to expand its work capacity and staff strength, Ascension Legal Services (ALS) seeks to recruit highly motivated people who share our vision to produce high-quality products that meet and satisfy the needs of our clients and customers.
We have gotten the track records and the technical know-how to groom fresh brains onto taking up big assignments in a very short time.
If you know you love the thought of joining a notable firm like ours, then we need you to join us in giving quality services to our clients.
- Leading and supervising Tax Litigation
- Conducting legal research on issues relating to developing issues in Tax
- Drafting and analyzing legal documents and agreements
- Advocacy and solicitors work and other incidental tasks
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating Agreements
- Advising on the financing of commercial projects
- Advising on acquisition and disposal of assets
- Meeting and managing local and international clients
- Advising clients on legal/ regulatory and policy developments
- Advising on legal and regulatory issues in Projects and transactions
- The successful candidate must be a highly skilled and suitably experienced professional in Litigation.
He / She must have:
- A university degree in Law from a reputable university.
- A minimum of Ten(10) years post-call to bar experience with a flare for tax litigation services in a structured organization.
- Membership of relevant professional association such as the Nigerian Bar Association, Chartered Institute of Taxation, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (ClArb), etc.
- Must have handled cases from Tribunal to Supreme Court.
- Possession of a higher degree (LL,M/ PhD) in Law will be an added advantage.
- Age Limit Not more than 35 years of age as at December 2018
- Excellent litigation skills.
- Excellent written & communication skills.
- High integrity and moral standard.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills, as well as the ability to take initiative when needed.
- Proficiency in the use of technology to aid performance.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV in Microsoft Word or PDF format using their first & last name as the file name quoting "Litigation Lawyer" as the subject of their mail
- Candidates whose applications do not follow the above format will not be considered, Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548687 to apply for this job .