George Calil Limited, an indigenous manufacturing company in Lagos & Kogi state, is currently recruiting exceptional talent with high level of initiative in the position above.
- Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices and pricing) into internal databases
- Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed
- Track shipments and address any delays
- Oversee storage of products, particularly of fragile items
- Evaluate suppliers’ offers and negotiate profitable deals
- Coordinate regular inventory audits
- Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams to test products’ quality (status upon delivery and storage conditions)
- BSc/HND in Bus Admin/Economics and related courses.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Oversee the development of inventory strategies by asset/supplier/sector as well as short/medium/long term inventory disposal.
- Coordinate and submit timely and accurate inventory control data and analysis to the Procurement Unit.
- To accurately maintain the inventory filling systems.
- Overall responsibility for keeping products and stock items supplied and readily accessible.
- Please do not apply if you are not willing to interview for your selected position at the plant site in Kogi & Lagos.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548672 to apply for this job .