Mario Consulting Limited - Our Client is a leader in Banking Automation. Due to expansion requires the services of articulate, experienced self-motivated individuals to fill the position above.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development and maintenance of software development tools and practice.
- Understanding of well-written requirements and implementing same software codes integrated appropriately functional in applications.
- Maintenance and of existing web and mobile applications to meet existing company needs.
- Presentation /explanation of work done to other members of software team or Business/Management team.
- Support and collaborate with other team members from own and other departments to achieve company's goal.
- Work with and support end users to easily utilize and drive maximum satisfaction from company's products
- Ability to work C# and PHP programming languages is a must.
- Good knowledge of Angular 2Plus is an advantage.
- ASP NET MVC is a must.
- Skillful in SQL.
- Understanding of database design and modelling is an advantage.
- Understanding the web services set up (production) and consumption using nREST with JSON is a good addition.
- Good programming standard convention habits.
- Creative and analytic problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be a team player and work alongside other developers in your team.
- Generous and in line with industry standard.
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive CV's, contact address with a functional e-mail address and other relevant details to "Head Corporate Resourcing".
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548668 to apply for this job .