Mario Consulting Limited - Our client is a licensed finance company. As a result of expansion, requires the service of experienced knowledgeable candidate for the position above.
- The person must have practical experience of accounting functions in a finance company.
- Craft new sales proposals and contract renewals
- Schedule product demos
- Contact customers via email or phone to answer queries or retrieve information about their account
- Update internal databases (CRM) with account details
- Perform back-office sales tasks to support Account Executives as needed
- Research market trends and competition
- Create reports on sales and marketing campaigns
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts
- Address payment issues
- Holder of BSc/HND in Accounting.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years performing accounting functions in a finance company
- Not more than 35 years old.
- Must be versatile in the use of IT systems.
- Will be responsible for keeping and maintaining the company’s books of accounts
- Will be responsible for the preparations of the monthly management accounts including the variance analysis report
- Will be responsible for rendering all the regulatory and statutory financial returns.
- Will be responsible for the coordination of the preparation of annual budgets.
- Will be responsible for liaison with the CBN, external Auditors, tax authorities etc.
- Will perform any other duties that may be assigned.
- Remuneration attached to this position is generous and in line with industry standards.
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive CV’s, contact address with functional e-mail address and other relevant details to "Head Corporate Resourcing".
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548666 to apply for this job .