We are a leading end-to-end Logistics and delivery company that provides services to 3rd party companies who want to expand their market and reach and provide guaranteed deliveries to their customers in Africa"
Reports to: Head, Sales
Primarily responsible for Sales and Profitability of the CSC.
Also ensuring business growth through the management of various activities in Customer Service Centre (CSC) with a specific focus on ensuring
operational efficiency to increase customer satisfaction.
The role is expected to have a focus on Sales and also the effective administration of human and material resources.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure sales and profitability drive of the CSC
- Ensure optimum operations of the CSC
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout.
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
- Improving operational management systems, processes and best practices that guarantee
- Organizational well-being
- Identify, present and pursue new business opportunities
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Communicate directly with upper management on strategies for business expansion and growth
- Coordinates CSC’s monthly activation
- Sales of instore items to meet up with assigned target
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Cater to clients’ or personnel’s concerns
- Enhances organizational reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Effective coordination of assigned 3PLs to ensure work flow process is unhindered
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Perform other functions as directed.
Skills and Experience
- A qualified business manager with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, and/or related fields
- Must be experienced in the use of data for spotting kinks and generating sustainable business solutions
- Proven experience in business development in the e-commerce ecosystem
- High level computer literacy including good knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Suite, etc.
- Experience in managing a team of multiple parties
- A keen eye for detail and acute numerate skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive with a “can do attitude”.
- Excited by the potential for the business and the role.
- Customer Focus: ideal candidate should have proven ability in making customers the key focus of business management initiatives
Key Performance Index
- Ensure the delivery of products that maximize customer satisfaction
- Develop and monitor metrics for measuring performance of business development initiatives
- Identify targets and ensure their timely achievement
- 100% error free 100% accuracy of data.
- Meeting all due dates for reporting.
- Timely communication of key information for optimal planning
- Measurable impact on overall business success
Accurate and current knowledge of Mall for Africa products and services.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548664 to apply for this job .