A reputable organization seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- To provide strategic direction, leadership, plan, policies, and procedure for the efficient management of the bank's financial resources
- Provide effective support and participation in the preparation of winning corporate strategy and business plans for the bank
- Oversee and supervise the preparation of the bank's annual budget
- Oversee and ensure the preparation of a monthly cash budget
- Ensure effective budget monitoring and variance analysis
- Supervise periodic financial performance analysis
- Prepare and review monthly and quarterly cash-flow projections
- Formulate and supervise the implementation of asset and liability management.
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
- Manage vendor relationships
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Manage team of financial controllers and financial analysts.
- Head, Human Resources, and Administration Supervises:
RELATIONSHIP WITH STAKEHOLDERS
- Internal: All Departments External: Vendors, Contractors, Service Providers, Government Officials, Insurance companies
Must be a chartered Accountant
- A good bachelor degree/HND
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Basic accounting knowledge, particularly cost accounting
- Knowledge of purchasing and maintenance
- Knowledge of stocks management
- Basic Human Resource Knowledge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft office programmes
- Strategic thinking
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills People skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548662 to apply for this job .