A reputable organization seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Recruiting, Selecting and Orientation of new employees
- Payroll administration - Advise on pay and other remuneration issues including promotion and benefits.
- Analyzing training needs for staff in conjunction with departmental heads and implementation of training for staff.
- Maintain historical HR records by designing a filing and retrieval system to keep past and current records.
- Recommending staff benefit programs to management and ensure effective welfare administration.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR Federal/State requirements.
- Prepare, update and recommend HR policies and procedure.
- Implementation of staff disciplinary procedure.
- Preparation of Human Resources budget.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Bridge management-employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the office. This may include ordering supplies, scheduling maintenance of the office’s equipment and computers, maintaining meeting schedules and writing or reviewing contracts.
- Prepare budget plans, find ways to reduce costs of supplies and services and monitor the flow of money to ensure they stay within their proposed budget.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (electricians)
- Oversee the preparation, analysis, negotiation, and review of contracts related to purchasing materials, supplies, products, or services.
- Plan and coordinate staff development and monthly agency-wide staff meetings.
- Manage the organization’s office and storage space. Perform as liaison with varies vendors, providing maintenance, security, and other occupancy services
- Code vendor invoices and employee expense reimbursement forms and transmit to Accounting Department.
- Review and approve weekly payable for processing
- Prepare month end program reports for office equipment and send to Accounting Department
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548661 to apply for this job .