Voke Engineering Services Limited is a Private Limited Liability Company established in Nigeria, by a diverse group of specialist engineers to providing Engineering and Project Management consultancy services to the petroleum and Gas ,energy and Power, infrastructure and manufacturing industries.
- Carry out telecoms design, and generate all telecoms design deliverables
- Manage all Telecommunication engineering activities and deliverables for job assigned to himon a project covering oil and amp; gas, petrochemicals, refineries, etc
- Plans, schedules, and Manage the overall design and engineering activities, either within or cross Discipline.
- Execute, with assigned resources, technical work for Telecommunication Engineering, Designs, (philosophies, specifications for offshore and onshore facilities, sketches, drawings, etc.) ensuring compliance with Client requirements and specifications, relevant
- codes and standards, which include but not limited to; Personal and Material tracking functional requirement specification, FOC functional and Technical specification, Navigational aid spec., pipeline/fence intrusion detection spec, data sheet, telecomsscope of work for ITT, Leased band width Identification, telecoms capacity study, study for FOC installation, PAGA coverage and noise study, Radio coverage and noise study, Telecoms philosophies (shutdown, general, etc), telecoms block diagrams, etc.
- Ensure the quality of technical work and the technical integrity, constructability,functionality, safe operation and reliability of designs.
- Carry out appropriate discipline and inter discipline checks and reviews of engineering and design work to ensure design integrity and operability.
- Telecoms design and engineering, for FPSO topsides and Hull, Review and management of project and general specifications, engineering procedures and engineering policy.
- Responsible for all work completed in his/her section
- Prepares the documentation for all projects and ensures that it is properly archived.
- Responsible for the training and development of engineers in his/her section
- Prepare staff evaluations.
- Bachelor's Degree in the relevant branch of Engineering: Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunications, etc.
- Registered Professional Engineer.
- 12 years of experience in design of offshore oil and gas production facilities including 8 years’ experience in engineering design of oil facilities, petrochemical or oil and gas handling projects and training/competence development for junior engineers.
- Thorough knowledge of oil & gas field engineering, design, construction and installation methods including its practice and procedures
- Demonstrated experience working on engineering teams on at least 3 projects of total value US$15 MM each construction contract value
- Familiar with codes standards regulations and practices applicable to the design and construction of offshore structures/production facilities, including; IP, API, NEG, ISA, ANSI, AGA, NEMA, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate oil and gas experience with an emphasis on onshore and offshore engineering design on projects
- Knowledge of analytical techniques required for Telecommunication design
- Ability to communicate articulately and persuasively
- Ability to work unsupervised or as part of a team, which might include the supervision and management of team members and/or contractors
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to manage a multinational workgroup
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548652 to apply for this job .