Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company leverages minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
- Baker Hughes, a GE company has a challenging position for a strong candidate with experience in Pressure Pumping to act as Coordinator for our operations in Nigeria
- Under minimal supervision, develops and applies skills required to run applications of increasing complexity in multiple product lines
- Coordinates and supervises activities of service or technical personnel via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support.
- Continues to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Completions product groups
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job
- Monitors daily progress of job(s) or project(s)
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Quality Standards, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 8 years related experience in Pressure Pumping
- Specific Baker Hughes tools experience.
- General knowledge of Completion techniques and Workover rig operations
- Excellent sales background
- Knowledge of tender and commercial process.
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Good supervisory experience
- Good working knowledge of Pressure Pumping processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others
- Ability to work well under pressure
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548648 to apply for this job .