JP GRAMM requires the service of BARTENDER/WAITER/WAITRESS
- Work with others to keep all areas cleaned and stocked standards at all times
- Mix, garnish and serve alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks
- Ring drink orders into computer immediately, collect money from guests for drinks served and make change
- Wash and clean stemware
- Offer assistance before the guest has to ask for it
- Count drinks guests are served
- Anticipate your guest’s needs. Follow the half-full rule when offering another drink. Be alert of guest signals (raising a hand, making eye contact, etc.), and acknowledge the guest to let them know the bartender will be right with them
- Serve alcohol responsibly
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Process customer bills or payments.
- Take customer orders.
- Check patrons' identification to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Clean tables or counters after patrons have finished dining.
- Prepare hot, cold, and mixed drinks for patrons, and chill bottles of wine.
- Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware.
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, take them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Assist customers with seating arrangements.
- Serve food or beverages.
- Describe and recommend wines to customers.
- Present food or beverage information or menus to customers.
- Provide customers with general information or assistance
- Excellent customer service skills
- An interest in food and drink
- High standards of personal hygiene
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- An awareness of health and safety issues
- The ability to memorise orders
- Good numeracy skills for dealing with bills and payments
- The ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
- Experience in a Bar/Lounge/Hospitality Industry/agency would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of beer, wine and spirits, and familiarity with standard drink recipes
- Minimum of SSCE O’ Level
- Professional and friendly. (Even in tough situations)
- Effective communication skills with guests and staff.
- Minimum age requirement of 21
- Applicants should live around Idimu, Ikotun and Egbeda environs.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548637 to apply for this job .