A family firm based in Ghana but frequents Nigeria because of the business interests in West African countries. He/She will be a full-time employee to act in the capacity of Personal Assistant. The position is available as of May 2018, and would be based in Nigeria/Ghana but flexible to relocate at any time with little or no notice.
- We are seeking immediate employment for a young, dynamic and afropolitan personality for the role of Personal Assistant to our Chairman.
Job responsibilities :
- The Household: Arranging travel, developing & maintaining a filing system, managing appointments, attending meetings, managing communication (email and general correspondence), running errands, handling inquiries and requests, attending to vistors, conducting research and presenting findings, shopping
- The Foundation”: Support the work of the family’s non-profit Foundation in various aspects including
- Other family businesses: Support the family-owned venture capital business by assisting with various administrative tasks as required. These include project research and analysis; coordinating the activities of entities in which the firm is invested, facilitating communications between them and receiving reports; helping establish new projects; assisting with project reporting and management; acting as the company contact with various stakeholders, including government officials, corporate executives, lawyers, and members of international organizations. Responsibilities will be based on experience, and the position will grow with the company. There will be opportunities for career growth and international travel.
Candidates must have the following skill-sets, qualities and competencies:
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong personal initiative (must be a driven individual)
- The ability to work independently
- Must have integrity
- Must hold confidentiality high
- Also, the candidate must be new media savvy and have strong organizational and oral/written communication skills. Experience working in multicultural environments and international exposure preferred. English is the primary language of operation, but a working knowledge of French/Spanish is an advantage. Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel) is required
- Occasional travel is also required
- candidate will be based in Ghana
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548634 to apply for this job .