Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic management consulting firm set up to help start-up, small and medium businesses maximize their vision and achieve their highest potential through effective planning, structuring and maximized use of their resources. The scope of this role covers financial management of the operations of the organization. To include reporting, forecasting, budgeting, and account management
- This role reports directly to the CEO. is responsible for Maintaining all Revenue ledgers.
- Daily review and updates of cash registers
- Updates of all outlets revenue ledgers, attending to daily internal audit queries
- Updates the company asset schedule with new purchases according to each class of asset, keep the asset purchase documents for easy referencing.
- Coordinates Departmental purchases with the Storekeepers/Store supervisor and handles all the retirements of the weekly purchases with the internal audit and purchase officials.
- Monitoring of all vendors invoices
- supervises asset coding and renumbering.
- Responsible for preparing monthly reports to the management committee.
- Responsible for the management of the treasury function and payroll.
- Management and development of the accounting function designed to monitor and control all aspects of the business; progressing innovative systems development which delivers incisive performance indicators, management information and provides a competitive advantage to the company
- Construct and monitor reliable control and fraud prevention systems.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate insurance coverage.
- Compliance with all Nigerian tax authority requirements.
- Liaison with external auditors, taxation advisers, solicitors and other professional advisers.
- Ensures the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
BUDGETING AND FORECAST
- Provide key inputs for the implementation and management of group budgeting cycle.
- Provide key inputs for the preparation of budgets, forecasts, and business plans and continued
- Monitoring& review of performance against them to enable robust reporting of variances to the Board and third-party stakeholders
Must possess a first
- being a chartered accountant will be an added advantage but not compulsory
- Must have proficiency is sage and opera software usage
- Hospitality experience will be an added advantage
- Should be a qualified accountant with 5-7 years of PQE.
- Must have a thorough understanding of a comprehensive toolbox operational and financial performance methods and processes, preferably in capital-intensive industries.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548621 to apply for this job .