Crossover Microfinance Bank Limited was first incorporated under the name Pacific Savings and Loans Ltd in 1992. With a new focus and team in 2010, the bank was later rebranded Crossover Savings and Loans Ltd aka Crossover Mortgage Bankers. With the ever-growing financial need in the retail sector and with new investors, Crossover remodeled its operations from mortgage to microfinance in 2014 to empower micro and small-scale businesses in the retail sector. It commenced full-scale microfinance operations in March 2016.
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- A minimum Certificate of SSCE and has a driving license as well as driving skill and 2 or more years driving experience between the ages of 21- 28.
- Candidate must possess good communication skill.
- He/she will be responsible to the Head, Admin/HR, Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of office and its environs, assist in providing office supplies, office errand and job-related tasks as assigned.
- Also aside salary other incentives which include leave allowance, pension is available to successful candidates.
- Preference will be given to candidates on the mainland (Ikeja, Ogba, Berger, Agege) and must be ready to resume immediately.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548618 to apply for this job .