Union Capital Markets Limited ("UCML") is a foremost investment and advisory firm committed to meeting the diverse and changing needs of our clients by providing a full array of innovative, customized financial solutions that create long-lasting value for our investors, the companies in which we invest and society at large.
- A dynamic, qualified accountant who is a self-starter to run entire accounting function of UCML.
- This individual has to be strong technically in accounting, tax and treasury but also be very well organized
Duties and Responsibilities
- Financial reporting
- Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Treasury Management
- Compliance & Regulatory
- Leadership & Management
- Executive Support
- 4-10 years’ accounting experience
- At least 3 years working in an accounting role at a capital markets operator
- ACA or ACCA and a university degree
- Team player with great interpersonal skills
- If successful, you will be contacted for the next stage of our selection process.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548616 to apply for this job .