Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused on the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Provide product information and deliver product samples.
- Assess client’s needs and present suitable promoted products.
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage.
- Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis.
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback.
- A graduate and qualified member of NIMN.
- Strong knowledge of Pharmaceutical sales
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in the exact role.
- Sound knowledge of the business environment.
- Highly skillful in sales with evidence of performance
- Must reside in Abuja.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548610 to apply for this job .