Global Reach, Local Touch
- We are a Human resource consulting company with head office in Ikoyi, Lagos. Platinum Careers is a Uniquely African and proudly Nigerian Company offering support and services in the area of Human resource solutions with service offerings which include world-class personnel outsourcing, recruitment, headhunting, training and development.
- Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices; recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees and also assist in Business strategizing.
- Perform professional human resources services which include benefits administration, recruitment/selection, performance reviews, employee relations, training management.
- Assist with business strategizing
- High-level engagement with the management team as regards business research, strategy, analysis, and development;
- Responsible for ensuring HR Support Services are provided to assigned clients as required.
- Drafting Human Resource policies for the company and clients.
- Assist in designing and developing training modules based on client needs.
- Perform appropriate employment checks.
- Assist in the organization and set up training programmes and workshops as required.
- Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office; develops policies, procedures, and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
- Provides assistance and support to the office principal in problem-solving, project planning and management, and development and execution of stated goals and objectives.
- Supervises the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workload and monitoring employee performance.
- Learning and development: providing guidance on development for managers and their team
- Oversees and facilitates resources management and administration procedures and documentation for the principal.
- Coordinates the disposition and/or resolution of individual problems and disputes as they arise; Preparation of periodic HR reports.
- Assists in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects, as appropriate.
- Any other duties assigned.
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in HR practice
- A first degree, preferably in the Management or Social Sciences
- Masters in Human Resources Management will be an added advantage
- Professional HR qualification
- Human Resource Management Expertise and Practice
- Strategic Planning & Management
- Good knowledge of country labor law
- Leadership & Administration
- Change Management
- Relationship Management
- Critical Thinking
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548607 to apply for this job .