DealDey Limited is the first E-commerce company in Nigeria and the fastest growing E-commerce company in Africa. DealDey Limited is a daily deals company, providing best discount deals on products and services across the federation. In line with attracting the best, brightest and most suitable talent to join the Information Technology(Development) Team, DealDey has commenced its annual recruitment for a graduate to join this department in building a world-class Technology through Software Development.
Purpose of the Job
- As a Junior Software Developer, you will work alongside other developers in order to maintain our current applications and also implement new features.
- The ideal candidate must be a fast learner and interested in keeping up with relevant tech trends for continuously improving quality of work and our products.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Write unit and integration test.
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
- Troubleshooting and debugging.
- Evaluate existing mobile applications to reprogram, update and add new features.
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
- First degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 1+ years of experience in at least one backend language and framework eg. Ruby and Rails, Node js and Express, PHP and Laravel etc.
- Experience with Git.:
Required Competencies and Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Oral and written communication skills
- A fast learner.
Key Performance Indicators
- Turn Around Time on development work
- The speed of Learning and Growth
- % Task Completion Rate
- % Accuracy in programming
- This recruitment process will be completed within 2 weeks of the closing date of the advert.
- If you have not been contacted within this period, please assume on this occasion that you have been unsuccessful.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted for interviews.
- Emails with incorrect subjects will not be reviewed.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548603 to apply for this job .