Options Consultancy Services Limited was established in 1992 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marie Stopes International. We are a consultancy organization providing technical and management expertise in the health and social sectors to governments and international development partners to transform the health of women and children.
- We are seeking an experienced Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer, based in Nigeria, who will play a key role in our new ASRH programme's M&E, including supporting the Human Centred Design (HCD) process and building M&E capacity of civil society organizations (CSOs).
Objective of Role
- The M&E Officer will use their skills and expertise to lead on monitoring progress against selected indicators, be the focal point for Nigeria programme M&E, actively support HCD, and lead on participatory and qualitative formative approaches to evaluation.
- The role will also involve capacity building of CSOs on M&E processes and systems to improve their performance measurements and grants reporting.
- The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer will use their skills and expertise to actively support HCD as an approach to our ASRH programme through coordination of key stakeholders, lead on participatory approaches to evaluation and use results to develop a robust programme design.
- The role will also involve conducting routine programme M&E to measure progress and capacity building of CSOs on appropriate organizational M&E processes and systems.
- Our programme is aimed at improving the sexual and reproductive health (SRH) of adolescents, including reducing unsafe-abortions and preventing unwanted pregnancies. With current plans of implementation in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa, its objective is to ensure young women are able to access quality comprehensive sexual and reproductive services and will support CSOs to shift social norms and build girls’ agency.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Strong proven experience in monitoring and evaluation of grants / donor-funded projects
- Significant experience of qualitative and quantitative data analysis and management
- Experience of working in sexual and reproductive health programmes
- Experience of working with CSO grantees, including building their M&E capacity.
- Ability to work with remote teams and with high sensitivity to cultural and social diversity.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's with a summary note of your skills and experience to "Samira Abu-Helil".
- Candidates should state the role in the subject header.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
- Options is an equal opportunities employer
- Candidates require the right to work in Nigeria.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548601 to apply for this job .