HealthPlus Limited is Nigeria's 1st Integrative Pharmacy, the fastest growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. Since 1999, we have been committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health & vitality. In 2010, a sister company was birthed - CasaBella International Limited. CasaBella, a one-stop store for beauty and grooming solutions is now a retail chain and a household name. Our success is based on our great people, great values and a winning corporate culture. Our people are passionate, driven and committed to continuous learning in order to maintain our edge. Our testimonial is that we are proud to be members of the HealthPlus family as we are offered a strong platform to explore our potentials. We believe in best practices always and therefore employ and retain the best talents.
- We are seeking a Head, Business Development who will be responsible for defining the strategic direction for the Business Development function which aligns with the overall strategic goals of the HealthPlus Group.
- The Head, Business Development Manager reports directly to the CEO/CCO
Key Elements of the Role
- Define the strategic direction for the Business Development function which aligns with the overall strategic goals of the HealthPlus Group
New Business Development:
- Identify new trends, new products, services, new channels of distribution for HealthPlus division working in collaboration with all stakeholders
- Apply in-depth knowledge of analytics, information management and business intelligence to evaluate new business development opportunities in order to determine commercial viability
Business Development Planning:
- Ensure an accurate and complete inventory database
- Attend industry functions, events, exhibitions and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Support the implementation of exciting marketing strategies and promotions for the HealthPlus Group
- Work with the marketing and communication department to develop and implement digital marketing initiatives: website, mobile and social media marketing
- Develop strategies for knowing customers’ needs and expectations
- Develop and implement planograms and merchandising across the retail outlet to optimize customer experience and shelve uptake
- Identify, initiate and develop networks and partnership opportunities for business growth
Internal Business Processes:
- Complete compliance to SOPs
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s ERP or other sales management system
- Prepare, administer and monitor the budget for the department and ensure appropriate cost saving
- A good degree, an MBA is an added advantage.
- At least 10 years relevant experience in the Retail, Banking, FMCG or Pharmaceutical Industry
- Membership of a recognized professional body is an added advantage
- Excellent financial acumen
- Strong forecasting and planning skills; able to correctly assess the needs of the business
- Must have demonstrated the ability to take initiative and manage multiple competing priorities while consistently meeting deadlines
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to build and manage relationships with organizational stakeholders; seeking expert advice on a variety of situations or circumstances
- General knowledge of the uses and applications of MS Office suite; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook etc
- Interested and qualified candidates should send a one page summary of their most significant achievements with your application letter, a detailed CV's and relevant copies of credentials.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548589 to apply for this job .