DealDey Limited is the first E-commerce company in Nigeria and the fastest growing E-commerce company in Africa. DealDey Limited is a daily deals company, providing best discount deals on products and services across the federation. In line with attracting the best, brightest and most suitable talent to join the Information Technology(Development) Team, DealDey has commenced its annual recruitment for graduate to join this department in building a world-class Technology through Software Development.
Purpose of the Job
- Developing, communicating, and implementing strategic planning initiatives for all areas of the business.
- Reviewing business processes and activities to make them more efficient.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Analysing trends and data to identify sales opportunities.
- Making recommendations to enhance marketing and sales strategies, procedures and promotional efforts based on sales, market research, and emerging trends.
- Developing and implementing internal and external surveys and reports results.
- Conducting market research into emerging trends in the industry.
- Developing and implementing targeted surveys for the purpose of gathering market information.
- Recommending marketing strategies for the purpose of enhancing company sales.
- Creating custom reports and generate standard reports for management and sales staff.
- Meeting with staff to explain new systems or procedures.
- Documenting findings of studies and implement new systems or procedures based on those findings.
- Analysing workflows and make recommendations for streamlining or improving the process.
- Researching market and marketing opportunities.
- Producing statistical models to help predict market trends.
- Helping develop new sales leads for the company.
- Reading publications and attends seminars on industry trends to aid in keeping ahead of the competition.
- First degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
Required Competencies and Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Research Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Planning & Organising Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
Key Performance Indicators
- Completeness (no missing data)
- The absence of anomalies or outliers that would distort the results
- Conformance to business rules
- Conformance to valid values
- This recruitment process will be completed within 2 weeks of the closing date of the advert.
- If you have not been contacted within this period, please assume on this occasion that you have been unsuccessful.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted for interviews.
- Emails with incorrect subjects will not be reviewed.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548586 to apply for this job .