Westfield Consulting Limited - Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward-thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery have made us the first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
- Manage the administrative functions such as invoice processing, expense reports, and departmental expenses.
- Coordinate and supervise procurement of store supplies with attention to budgetary constraints and distributes accordingly.
- Coordinate and assist with the planning of office activities, and meeting, as requested.
- Manage all risks, goods in transit etc Insurance matters.
- Track renewal of statutory licenses
- Provide quota comparative analysis by negotiating with vendors before approval of such cost
- Coordinate the dispatch of all company documents to various locations
- Coordinate beverages, recharge cards, and newspapers distribution
- Ensure general facility maintenance like housekeeping, pest control, electrical & mechanical facility issues, space management and equipment maintenance. spirit
- Prepare & maintain an annual budget for building use and facility maintenance
- Monitor the facility to ensure that it remains safe, secure, and well-maintained
- Supervise the cleaners to ensure the office space is well maintained
- Generator maintenance and maintenance of office furniture, fittings and electrical
- Supervise and coordinate the fleet systems to ensure that expenses are consistent with approved budgets
- Plan, direct & coordinate the operations of vehicle maintenance & repair programme
- Maintain up to date record of the fleet in the organization
- Organize driving test and manage driver assignments and pool cars operation
- Manage all Insurance matters
- Receive and process vehicle accident and damage report
- Oversee daily fleet Management operations services
- Prepare cost analysis & periodic fleet management and operational report
Safety programme and Accident management:
- Identify high-risk drivers, truck drivers, driver behaviors and provide safe driving training and education.
- Investigate an accident to review and determines cause, fault, and preventability.
- Monitor vehicle life cycle costs and suggest for disposal old vehicles just prior to cost cycle spike
- Review which vehicle is out of sequence and adjust its projected replacement times.
- Closely match vehicle to function, geography, and employee classification
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548580 to apply for this job .