Proten International - Our client is a leading Access and Technology Solutions Company focused on providing Customized Solutions that create instant value for our customers. Our Client in collaboration with world-class IT firms deploys integrated solutions designed to achieve enterprise needs. As a Fintech, we avail the banks with the necessary technology leverage to meet their customers’ demands.
About the Role
- The Candidate will be responsible for developing products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
- Candidate will be accountable for the administration of the usual trade name of a company, creating plans and programs for merchandising and opening the dealings for a trade or group.
- The Candidate will make sure that other associates and workers in the innovation section of the company backup targets and aims.
- Candidate be able to communicate with all areas of the company.
Role and Responsibilities
- Support the development and implementation of The Company’s Innovation, products and solutions strategy
- Engage with Business Operation Support, Sales and Customer insight to craft and develop innovative products and solutions that anticipate or respond to market and customer generated insights
- Enhance and redesign existing products and solutions to better suite market demands and evolution in technology
- To work with Business Operation Support to conduct product requirement validation and testing
- Update knowledge on leading practices with respect to The Company’s product portfolio
- Monitor the performance of the company’s products over their life cycle and report to Management to help advice on product retention
- Provide inputs, ideas, concepts and product feature research and make the case for enhancements where necessary
- Recommend product growth imperatives and make business case to the Management
- Manage requirement documentation and make them available for referral during product design and development
- Ensure compliance to proper innovation - product documentation and product development process
- Collect and collate data to optimize product performance and make recommendations to unit head
- Conduct periodic market research, competitive analysis and work with the Sales team to collate customer feedback and input on proposed new products
- Maintain the Company’s database of New Ventures and Alliances-specific market intelligence
- Manage due diligence process for strategic alliances with potential technical partners
- Undertake research and validation studies to analyse strategic issues and business-related challenges faced by the company, so that decision making is informed by facts and comprehensive analysis.
- Manage new partnerships
- Prepare and collate deal documentation, legal review, and transaction administration
- Produce comprehensive but targeted and insightful reports/presentations that summarise findings, market research and recommendations to inform management decisions on the scope of strategic ventures and alliances
- Develop and maintain strategic business partnerships with technical partners
- Work internally with, Business Operation Support, Finance etc. and externally with partners and legal counsel to negotiate and prepare new ownership and Operating Agreements.
- Ensure all service agreements and revisions are documented and updated and verify data integrity
Qualifications and Requirements
- Relevant Industry experience
- Knowledgeable in technology.
- Computer Science or Engineering Degree or work experience a strong plus
- Product management skills
- People Management
- Customer relation skills
- Product development skills
- Sales Planning
- Inventory Control
- Financial Planning and Strategy.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548578 to apply for this job .