Proten International - Our client, is a Gurgaon headquartered internet service provider which offers fiber broadband services to residential, business, and enterprise customers in Delhi, Gurugram, Noida, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, and Pune. Our Client is licensed to provide broadband, internet, national long distance, and international long-distance services.
About the Role
- We are looking for a Territory Sales Manager to ensure an increase in sales revenues and maintain customer relationships within an assigned geographical area
- In this role, we seek outstanding organizational and sales skills. We expect you to be an excellent communicator who understands customer needs. If you are also goal-driven and analytical, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will ensure our clients are happy and search for ways to grow our sales.
Role and Responsibilities
- Devise effective territory sales and marketing strategies
- Handling a territory with 30-50 Base stations, 2/3 Company SNS/40-50 Dealers, and Key retail outlet.
- Handle a team size of around 10 direct repartees.
- Recruitment of Dealer/Distributors.
- Collection from Dealers & Key retail outlets
- Target vs Achievement- Daily/Weekly/Monthly
- Direct Sales to SMEs
- Company-owned Shop Management-admin/branding.
- Organizing BTL activities to enhance the sales.
- Work on Low fill BTSs
- Performance management
- Finding ways to ensure efficiency of sales operations Maintaining customer relationships
- Setting and meeting sales targets to increase revenue
- Analyze data to find the most efficient sales methods
- Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions
- Discover sales opportunities through consumer research
- Present products and services to prospective customers
- Participate in industry or promotional events ( trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships
- Conduct training in sales techniques and company product attributes
- Assess sales performance according to KPIs
- Mentoring team
- Monitor competition within the assigned region
- Prepare and submit reports to Regional Sales Manager
- BSc/BA in Business, Marketing or any related field
- Proven experience in telecom/ISP/FMCG
- Minimum of 5 years in a supervisory position
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- Proficient in MS Excel/Word, PPT
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and leadership ability.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548576 to apply for this job .