Chlorophyll Ventures (trading as Chlorophyll Energy) is an Energy service and solutions provider that offers cutting-edge technology and strategic consulting for a sustainable energy sector.
- We seek to recruit a Sales and Marketing Manager to be responsible for Business Development in the Organization.
- Identify new business areas and come up with strategies to develop new business areas and enhance existing ones.
- Identify consumer requirements, forecast and carry out market research for the business to be at a competitive edge.
- Plan sales and marketing budget and periodic report.
- Understand the business, its capabilities, product, and service offerings and ensures that service benefits/value propositions are available to target markets and accounts
- Achieve marketing and sales operational target.
- Carryout Managerial and Supervisory functions.
- Defining customer satisfaction standards and implementing to drive service delivery.
- Responsible for bidding processes with support from Technical and Finance functions.
- Projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Liaise with Account Managers in carrying out order-to-cash cycle, including PO Collection, Customer Acceptance and Invoicing and Payments.
- Plan and Monitor all activities of Key Account Manager such as Client Engagement Process from bidding to payment, analyzing market strategies, et cetera.
- Plan, develop and supervise the execution of strategic brand PR and media communications initiatives.
- Liaise with relevant units in executing cross-functional projects.
- Bachelor's degree.
- An MBA or affiliation to a Professional body will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience in Sales and Marketing preferably in the Power Sector.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
- Strong marketing skills
- Managerial Skills
- Business sense and strategic thinking approach
- Knowledge of Metering, Electrical Installations, Rural Electrification and Alternative Power Solutions
- Experience in customer relationship management, customer focused, understands the industry
- Must be capable of selling and leading in a fast-paced environment.
- Networking and Ability to interact at the highest level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Initiative, Creativity, and Imagination
- Tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work flexibly and under pressure
- Exceptional computer skills and awareness of digital/social media marketing strategies.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548564 to apply for this job .