Chlorophyll Ventures (trading as Chlorophyll Energy) is an Energy services and solutions provider that offers cutting-edge technology and strategic consulting for a sustainable energy sector.
- Responsible for end to end quality project delivery and PO closure. Manage project budget, cost control, and resource allocation.
- Responsible for cost, schedule control and validates payment milestones with the marketing and finance before payment to subcontractors
- Selects manage and coordinate the implementation teams and 3Ps.
- Provide input into performance evaluation of all implementation teams and 3Ps.
- Provide feedback to Technical Manager on resource allocation and utilization and release.
- Lead planning and implementation of projects. Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas;
- Develop methods to monitor project or area progress, and provide corrective supervision as necessary.
- Facilitate the definition of Service Levels Agreements (SLAs) and customer requirements.
- Client Engagement -Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery. Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients' needs as appropriate to senior management.
- Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes on projects.
- Conduct project reporting, capturing and monitoring progress to clients and other stakeholders (Quality, Procurement, Sales, Finance and HR teams) at all phases of projects.
- Responsible for ensuring all client tools, processes and checklists are utilized in the execution of all projects.
- Responsible for scheduling and conducting client acceptance process on all projects.
- Liaise with logistics manager for material delivery and has overall ownership of materials management (customers’ and company’s materials).
- Assigns delivery targets for implementation teams and 3Ps
- Ensures that project delivery cost does not exceed the cost
- Responsible for presenting updated units of work completed to finance for invoicing.
- Minimum Education: BSc. in Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or Project Management. Any relevant post-graduate degree will be an advantage.
- Minimum Working Experience: 3 years relevant experience, including experience in managing various power related projects.
- Required Certification(s): Any relevant professional certification, with a preference for PMP and Prince 2.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellence, integrity, creativity, team spirit, commitment, customer-centricity, empathy, safety consciousness. Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Must be able to provide high-level technical support. Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems.
- An appreciation for customer expectations with a customer-oriented approach to results.
- Project Management Skills.
- Ability to manage change and effectively pass on the information down the line to concerned teams for smoother execution
- Delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end
- Must be highly analytical and possess problem-solving skills with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking.
- A high level of oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with senior managers, colleagues and other stakeholders.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548563 to apply for this job .