Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Conducts on-site reviews and audits of operations and facilities. Ensure that all bakeries in their assigned areas are visited regularly as per stipulated standard..
- Collate and document all external audit/inspection reports and to assist the external HSE regulator with the inspection so as to ensure safety. Periodic submission of field reports.
- Organise HSE meetings drills and educational forums to increase awareness of the company’s HSE guidelines
- investigate and document accidents and incidents as they occur so as to ensure proper records
- Identify unsafe practices and procure a solution to supervise the execution of all potentially hazardous jobs to enforce and ensure strict adherence to HSE guidelines.
- Develop and implement accident investigation, data analysis, and recurrence prevention programs and procedures
- BSc/HND in Engineering or Physical Science
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings.
- NSE Member/COREN will be an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience
- Ability to identify hazard and control it
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Good technical knowledge on basic engineering functionalities
- Must demonstrate a high sense of discipline
- Good communication skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548557 to apply for this job .