Action Against Hunger works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
- The position is based in Monguno, Borno State and will be supervised by the Base Logistician
- The Logistics Assistant performs logistics activities which include but is not limited to procurement management.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support the Base Logistician in the management of the logistics supply chain.
- Provide logistics support to programme activities.
- Supervise the follow-up of construction works contracts, manage suppliers while delivering goods and services.
- Manage the safety of the Monguno base properties and supervise the Guards in Monguno.
- Will provide general logistics support when required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Logistics, Procurement, Supply Chain or any other equivalent course.
- 2 years logistics or procurement work experience.
- IT/Excel literate
- Highly motivated and flexible.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience working with local/international NGO.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Advert may close before the due date once we receive an application from qualified candidates
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548544 to apply for this job .