Action Against Hunger works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
- The position is based in Abuja, FCT and will work under the supervision of the HR Mobility Officer.
- This is a short-term role for 3 Months Only.
- He/She will be responsible for overall office management and communication, facilitating staff movement and accommodation bookings, office supplies maintenance and providing support in organizing staff meetings and staff welfare activities.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for overall office management and communication.
- Oversee office supplies maintenance.
- Manage the stock of stationery store in coordination with Logistics.
- Provide support in organizing office meetings and staff welfare activities.
- Arranging guesthouse accommodation for visiting staff in Abuja.
- Providing monthly tracking of all flights and hotel bookings.
- Support HR Officer and Administration Assistant in the organization's various staff welfare activities.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business Administration or related field of study from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of one-year working experience in a similar role.
- Strong office administration experience or front office experience in a busy environment.
- The HR Facilities Assistant is expected to conduct all duties in a professional manner following ACF Nigeria mission staff regulations and charter.
- Strong commitment to humanitarian work.
- Advert may close before due date once we receive applications from qualified candidates
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548543 to apply for this job .