Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid.Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small installments using their mobile phones
- Responsible for timely refurbishment of faulty SPS in the Lab.
- Ensures that all units handled in the Lab are accurately recorded in the service call function of the ERP.
- Ensures that all units leaving the Laboratory are equipped with up-to-date software associated with the right version.
- Ensures that the right customer’s complaint is documented in the service call for quality assurance purposes.
- Ensures that the Hardware of the SPS conforms to standard before leaving the Lab
- A bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in relevant Engineering of Physical Sciences courses.
- Minimum of 1-year working experience in related technical field.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Understand Engineering Data and inventory management processes.
- Experience in Electrical and Electronics component testing and analysis.
- Previous experience in a company where multi-tasking skills are deployed will be an added advantage.
- IT knowledge and Microsoft package usage will also be an added advantage
- Teamwork – Ability to work within a diverse team with the aim of actualizing organizational goal above personal gains.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Result and service orientation.
- Ability to multi-task effectively
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548532 to apply for this job .