Jumia Group is a leading global incubator of start-ups. We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies, such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services.
- The Supply Chain Operations Manager will be responsible for the overall end to end management and coordination of full-order cycle, align metrics and resources to leverage volume for the highest return.
- This position is a key contact to record and track quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times and transport cost while maintaining efficiency.
In particular, you will:
- Management of cross-border supply chain for Nigeria bound shipment
- Create a route to improve delivery fulfillment and customer promise for international order
- Diversify logistic partnership for a trade route
- Test new international shipping solution to create most reliable and even faster supply
- Develop systems and processes to improve fulfillment lead-time for Jumia global bound shipment
- Constantly improving existing processes and finding means to better supply efficiency and metric
- Rollout and standardize reverse supply chain for international sellers
- Streamline international seller inventory management
- Enhancement of Customer Experience/Vendor Experience for Jumia Global
- Constantly review SKU with poor review and quality
- Manage vendor Payment and logistic recharge
- Cost optimization for international Freight and local clearing
- Negotiate international freight & local clearing cost with 100% reliability
- Develop streamlined reports, dashboards, and intermediate indicators
- Create reports on Metric --> Detail--> Why format
- Automate and make dashboards as real-time as possible to show performance metric.
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain or related fields
- 7+ years of management experience in Supply Chain, Distribution and Logistics in a multi-site distribution network
- A clear understanding of Logistics network management, Retail or Customer Service processes and priorities
- Experience of Six Sigma/ Lean analytical technique is a plus
- Experience of supply chain management and transportation concepts: forecasting, planning, optimization, logistics, delivery performance, carrier negotiation, inventory management, S&OP.
- Understanding of E-Commerce Direct-to-Consumer order fulfillment concepts
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548531 to apply for this job .