SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high-quality natural
- A career opportunity exists for a highly skilled and result driven Warehouse Manager reporting directly to the Logistics Manager.
- The successful candidate will evaluate, authorize, or recommend approval of credit sales order to support the commercial team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Translate business strategies
- Ensure optimal asset utilisation
- Optimise warehouse capacity and layout
- Determine optimal forklift requirements
- Maximise fleet availability
- Determine resource requirements
- Manage warehouse key performance areas
- Manage financial performance
- Manage human resources
- Minimum of BSc Degree in Purchasing and Supply Management or other related courses.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role in an FMCG environment
- Sound theoretical and practical knowledge of Warehousing and Logistics in FMCG
- Good Knowledge of Ms Office Package
- Excellent communication skills
- Good people management skills
Key Competencies & Attributes:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Ability to handle pressure
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548527 to apply for this job .