MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through the compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
- To implement network integration and resolve faults on the core network Ensure value is created by resolving BTS Network fault promptly for network efficiency and escalate unresolved faults to HLS.
- Track, monitor, and resolve faults using approved switch processes and procedures and the Ericsson Exchange Library.
- Implement change requests/planned work, using switch procedures.
- Monitor performance statistics and generate weekly reports.
- Update switch records such as billing backup, weekly dumps and test load.
- Act as interface to Customer Service and assist in resolving customers’ problems.
- Implement integration of new BTS/TX sites and conduct acceptance tests
- Implement integration of new network elements.
- Re-group sites using up to date switch procedures and Ericsson Exchange Library.
- First degree in Electrical/Electronics (Telecommunications).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others.
- Experience working in a media organization.
- Hands-on experience core network operations and maintenance in GSM environment Training: GSM Node Hardware Dimensioning AXE Hardware Maintenance AXE 810 GSM MSC/VLR Operations GSM BSC Operations GSM AXE Operation GSM Core Network Maintenance GSM System Survey GPRS BSS Operation.
- BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND.
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- May be required to work extended hours.
- National travel and a valid driver’slicense.
- On standby throughout the year.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548526 to apply for this job .