MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through the compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
- Responsible for Information security systems design and implementation of secure infrastructure that support the business processes within MTN Nigeria.
- Support the design and implementation of Information security systems and evaluating corporate security plans.
- Review of all project development architecture plans to ensure compliance with security policy.
- Based on the nature of security threats perceived, assesses and establishes mitigating steps to ensure appropriate treatment and escalate as appropriate.
- Co-ordination of security systems disciplines in the face of active threats.
- Create and enforce policies and procedures associated with the effective and efficient administration of Information Security.
- Perform Business Impact Analysis in terms of loss of Confidentiality, Availability and Integrity of information.
- Propose advice and implement security and communications solutions within MTN Nigeria.
- Collaborates and acts as a security architecture liaison with other IT areas and to design and/or recommend new security solutions as needs arise.
- Co-ordinate with related Design & Development team for solutions implemented.
- Perform Problem, Change, and Release & Configuration Management as it pertains to Information Security.
- Perform day to day activities like periodic reconciliations, task management etc.
- Translate ISO 27001 controls related to Information security into implementation, alerts and compliance reporting.
- Specify, assist and delegate information security system integration concepts into SDLC process.
- Log, track, and monitor security issues / incidents to ensure resolution in a timely manner with the least impact on operations
- Collaborate with other departments to provide support, ensuring the full integration and smooth functioning of the information security infrastructure within MTN Nigeria
- Normal MTN N working conditions.
- May be required to work extra hours
Requirements, Experience & Training
- First degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/Systems or related discipline
- Possession of a professional IT certification (CISSP, CISA, CISM, TOGAF/SABSA) is desirable.
- 3 years experience in an area of Information Security specialization
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in the following - Identity Management technology, Vulnerability Assessment and treatment, Systems Auditing, Policy, Database, Operating system and application Security, Firewall Design and Implementation, Security Architecture and Models, Telecommunications, Network, wireless & Internet Security.
- Experience in security compliance & Threat Management
- Proven experience in the full software project lifecycle - project vision through project implementation - for both small and large enterprise projects
- Proven experience in penetration testing
- Proven experience in Security Architecture Governance and standards Good working knowledge of Security Design & Architecture.
- In-depth practical knowledge of Architecture & planning principles and concepts
- Experience in identifying security requirements, developing architectures, and deploying enterprise Security architecture, ensuring that the implementation adheres to standards and best-practices.
- Systems Auditing, Policy, Information Systems Security Risk assessment Security Architecture and Models Telecommunications, Network, & Internet Security Business Continuity Planning
- BEd,BEng,BSc,BTech or HND
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548522 to apply for this job .